LOINTEK is a private company firmly established in the international market of engineering, supply, manufacture and service in the sector of equipment for the industry of the petroleum refining, chemical, petrochemical and energy, with renewable like solar thermal power and hydropower.
LOINTEK based on its wide experience managed to expand its range of products and services to offer a global service to the Industrial market.
Its location, in an area with a great industrial and export tradition, allows a quick access of its production to any destination country.
Participation in the international market is complemented with a extensive commercial network which allows the direct and personal contact with their clients.
Based on a culture of the permanent updating of its level of knowledge, it has managed to integrate the initial training, eminently constructive, with the creation of a highly qualified technical team.
The expansion in the know-how of LOINTEK has been carried out through the acquisition of technical knowledge, both in specialized staff and with of the most advanced calculation and design programs.
This has contributed significantly the integration of the know-how, and thetools for the design and manufacture of Mecánica de la Peña and Babcock Wilcox Spain.
LOINTEK has extensive experience in manufacturing equipment such as:
- Pressure vessels, reactors and columns; including their integration in the different processes of the installation
- Steam Generation Systems: Solar Thermal Plants and Industrial applications
- Feedwater preheaters of High Pressure and Low Pressure
- Surface Condensers
- Tube -shell exchangers with high performance
- Oil to Salt Heat Exchangers
- Industrial Boilers
- Heat thermal fluid (HTF) boilers
- Waste heat boilers (WHB)
- Cogeneration boilers. Heat recovery steam generator (HRSG)
- Fire-Tube Boilers
- Gland steam boilers
- High pressure piping systems; A335P91, A335P22 and A335P11
- Modular systems ( Onshore – Offshore)
- Piles and transition pieces Offshore